- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 3 red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook potatoes 10 to 15 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain, and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix canola oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, celery salt, and pepper. Toss 1/2 the mixture with the potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a sheet of foil, and place on the prepared grill. Turning occasionally, cook 7 to 9 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and cool. Toss with remaining oil mixture to serve.