- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo pasta, cook for 5 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the lamb and garlic in the skillet. Season lamb with coriander, salt, and pepper. Cook until evenly browned. Remove from heat, and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, tomatoes, lemon juice and zest, mint, parsley, green onions, and remaining olive oil. Toss with the orzo, lamb, and feta cheese to serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.