- Butter – 3 tbsps
- Whole corn kernels – 2 cups, cooked
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- Zucchini – 1 cup, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Salsa – 1/2 cup
- Fresh cilantro – 2 tbsps, chopped
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the zucchini, corn, green onions, jalapeno, and bell pepper into the skillet. Fry until tender, about 5-7 minutes. When cooked, put the vegetables in the fridge to quickly cool them.
- Add salsa, cilantro, salt and pepper to the vegetable mixture. Stir well before serving.