(cooking time: 15 min; 4 servings)
- Orzo pasta – 1 cup, uncooked
- Pitted green olives – ¼ cup
- Feta cheese – 1 cup, diced
- Fresh parsley – 3 tbsps, chopped
- Fresh dill – 3 tbsps, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1/8 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Cook orzo al dente in a large pot of salted water following the directions on the package. Drain, rinse with cold water.
- In a medium bowl, mix cooled orzo with feta, olives, fresh herbs, and chopped tomato.
- Whisk lemon juice with olive oil in a small bowl. Add dressing to the salad, toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.