- 16 ounces flank steak, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 (32 ounce) package frozen curly-style French fries
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch-style salad dressing
- In a covered dish, spread out sliced steak, peppers and onions and pour the Italian dressing over all. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook French fries according to package instructions while steak is marinating.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute steak, peppers and onions until vegetables are tender and steak is cooked to your liking. Separate steak mixture into 8 equal portions while in the skillet, and top each portion with cheese. Cover and set aside to let cheese melt.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and garbanzo beans on 8 separate plates. Top each salad with 1/8 of the French fries and 1/8 of the steak mixture and serve with Ranch-style salad dressing.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.