- 2 (7 ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 leaves lettuce
- Crumble the salmon into a 1 quart bowl, removing any bones or skin.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, celery, capers and pepper. Mix well and then add to salmon and toss. Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.