- Avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed – 2
- Tomatoes, diced – 2
- Sweet onion, chopped – 1 small
- Cooked salad shrimp – 1 pound
- Salt and pepper to taste – 1 pinch
- Lime juice – 2 tbsp.
- In a bowl, mix the shrimp, chives, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and chili sauce. Season with salt.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into stone hole in avocado halves, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place avocado halves on Bibb lettuce leaves that have been dusted with paprika. Garnish with strips of pimento to serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.