(Cooking time: 15 min; 2 servings)
- Baby spinach leaves - 1 (10 ounce) bag, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, sliced very thin
- Walnut pieces - 1/2 cup
- Crumbled feta - 1/2 cup
- Alfalfa sprouts - 1/4 cup
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- Balsamic vinaigrette - 4 tbsps
- Take a salad bowl. Place the baby spinach leaves in the bowl.
- Add red onion, feta, walnuts and alfalfa sprouts. Don’t mix the ingredients.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.