Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the spinach, strawberries, Gorgonzola cheese, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Stir the balsamic vinegar and honey together in a bowl; slowly stream the olive oil into the mixture while whisking continuously. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.