- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast halves - cooked, cooled and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, oranges, pineapple and pecans.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, dill weed and sugar. Add to the chicken mixture, toss well and refrigerate over night so flavors may blend.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.