- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and chopped
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Whisk together the oil, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Make at least a day ahead and refrigerate.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add crushed noodles and walnuts; toast until warm.
- In a salad bowl, combine the Romaine, broccoli, and green onions. Add the dressing, toss and sprinkle with ramen and walnut mixture.