- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a large bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix, corn, Cheddar cheese, jalapeno and cilantro. In a separate bowl, stir together the Ranch-style dressing, cumin, coriander, garlic powder and lime juice. Pour over the coleslaw mixture, and toss to coat. Serve right away, or refrigerate until serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.