- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) package spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and sugar until well blended. Cover, and refrigerate overnight. Stir again just before using.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the lettuce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, carrot, cauliflower, and bacon bits. Toss with chilled dressing just before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk â€“ unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.