- 1 (16 ounce) package small uncooked seashell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, pickle juice, dill, salt, and pepper. Mix in tuna and onion. Toss with cooked pasta. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving.