(cooking time: 20 min; 4 servings)
- Olive oil – ½ cup
- White vinegar – ¼ cup
- White sugar – 1/3 cup
- Soy sauce – 3 tbsps
- Baby Bok Choy – 2 bunches, rinsed, sliced
- Spring onions – 1 bunch, chopped
- Toasted almond slivers – 1/8 cup
- Chow Mein noodles – 6 oz (1/2 package)
- To prepare the dressing, which olive oil with vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar.
- Add sliced Bok Choy, almonds, and chopped onions into a salad bowl. Break chow mein noodles on top, mix with the vegetables. Add the dressing, toss to coat. Serve.