(cooking time: 20 min+3 hr for chilling; 10 servings)
- Cooked turkey meat – 6 cups, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1 16-oz jar sweet pickles, chopped
- Mustard-mayonnaise blend - 15 oz ( 1 ½ jars)
- Mayonnaise – ¾ cup
- Place eggs into a saucepan, add cold water to cover and bring to boil. Once boiling, remove from heat, cover with a lid and set aside for 10 to 12 minutes. Take out of water, let cool, peel and chop up.
- Mix the eggs with chopped turkey, pickles, mayonnaise-mustard blend and mayo. Chill for 3 hours before serving.