(cooking time: 20 mins; 4 servings)
- Cooked turkey – 1 cup, shredded
- Cooked ham – ½ cup, cut into cubes
- Sweetened cranberries – ½ cup, dried, chopped
- 1 egg, hard-boiled, minced
- Fresh basil leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Mayonnaise – ¼ cup, light
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste, ground
- Put the first 5 ingredients (from turkey to basil) into a large bowl, add the mayonnaise and stir the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and serve the salad.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.