Orange and Avocado Salad with Blue Cheese
(cooking time: 5 min; 4 servings)
- Mixed salad greens with spinach – 5.5 oz
- Dried cranberries – ¾ cup, sweetened
- Glazed walnuts – ¾ cup
- Mandarin oranges – 15 oz ( 1 can), drained
- Blue cheese – ¾ cup, crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, pitted, diced
- Cranberry vinaigrette dressing – 2 tbsps (adjust to taste)
In a big salad bowl, toss all the ingredients with the dressing and serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.