(cooking time: 15 min; 2 servings)
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cored, sliced ½-in thin
- Sea salt flakes – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Burrata cheese – ½ cup, or more, if desired
- Fresh basil – 2 tbsps, leaves only, torn
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tbsps
- Place the bottom tomato slices on separate plates. Season with pepper and salt.
- Add a spoonful of burrata onto each slice and sprinkle with basil.
- Repeat the process until you have the top tomato slices left only. Use them to top your tomato towers and serve.