Pork chops, gravy, mushrooms, and sour cream – it's the secret of a delicious fall dish!
4, large, bone-in
8 oz., sliced (baby bellas or other)
Cream of mushroom soup
1 (10.75 oz.) can
Pork gravy mix
- Mix the soup and the gravy mix in a small bowl and place the mixture in the slow cooker. Put the mushrooms on the tops of the soup mix.
- Take a large skillet, add pork chops and butter, and cook until lightly brown.
- Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker putting it on the tops of the soup mix.
- Use water to deglaze the skillet and pour the mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours. Place the pork chops on a serving platter.
- Add sour cream to the pork chops and mix until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the chops and serve.
You might also like
Rate & Review