- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper, and onion. In a small bowl, stir together soup, milk, and flour until smooth. Pour soup mixture over ham and vegetables, and stir gently to coat.
- Cover, and cook on Low for about 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes