- cooking spray
- 28 ounces frozen diced potatoes with peppers and onions, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 pound) boneless fully cooked ham, halved lengthwise
- Spray the inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine potatoes, Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, cream of celery soup, and sour cream in the slow cooker.
- Place ham on top of potato mixture.
- Cook potato mixture on Low for 5 to 6 hours. Stir well before serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes