- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans sweet corn, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet cream-style corn
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- water, as needed
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef and onion until beef is browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Add sweet corn, cream-style corn, potatoes, and parsley. Pour enough water into the slow cooker to fill completely.
- Cover and cook corn mixture in slow cook on Low until potatoes are very tender, about 6 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes