- 6 medium white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed minced garlic
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 quart water
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- In a slow cooker, place the potatoes, onions, carrot, celery, oil-packed garlic, and bouillon cubes. Pour in the water, and season with parsley, herb seasoning blend, and Italian seasoning.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook soup 3 to 4 hours on High, or 10 to 12 hours on Low. Stir in soy milk during the final 30 minutes of cook time.
- Place broccoli over boiling water in a pot fitted with a steamer basket, and steam 5 minutes, or until tender but firm. Spoon into the soup to serve.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes