- 1 (20 ounce) package 93%-lean ground turkey
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- Cook and stir turkey in a large skillet until completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes; transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir tomatoes, tomato sauce, pinto beans, kidney beans, black beans, onion, green chilies, chili powder, garlic, oregano, and cumin with the turkey in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 7 hours.
Other Slow cooker recipes