- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Place onion soup mix in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast in the slow cooker, and top with cranberry sauce.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
- Remove roast, and set aside. Set slow cooker to High. Whisk together butter and flour, and slowly mix into the liquid remaining in the slow cooker to create a thick gravy. Serve with the roast.
Other Slow cooker recipes