- 1 (8 ounce) package 15-bean soup mix
- 1 ham bone
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- Place 15-bean soup mix in a large bowl and cover with several inches of cool water; soak in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Place 15-bean soup mix, ham bone, cooked ham, chicken broth, water, onion, carrots, great Northern beans, garlic, black pepper, salt, and bay leaf in a slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
Other Slow cooker recipes