- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a slow cooker, combine the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, zucchini, onion, carrots, celery, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, chili powder, green chile peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours OR on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes