- 1 (2 1/2 pound) boneless chuck, well trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up fresh carrots
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up fresh potatoes
- 1 cup cut-up fresh celery
- 1 cup cut-up fresh onions
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Savory Pot Roast Seasoning
- 1 cup water
- Place beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and water until blended. Pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Remove roast and vegetables to serving platter. Stir sauce before serving.
Other Slow cooker recipes