- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 celery, thinly sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) packages dry instant long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a slow cooker, place onions, celery, rice mix, water, condensed cream of mushroom soup, butter, American cheese and mushrooms. Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 10 hours or on High 2 to 4 hours.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes