(cooking time: 6 hours 10 mins; 4 servings)
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- 10 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- Honey – ¾ cup
- Soy sauce – ¾ cup, lite
- Ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
- Fresh ginger root – 1 tbsp, minced
- Pineapple chunks – 1 can (20 oz), drained, pineapple juice reserved
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Pour the oil into a skillet and heat it. Add chicken and cook it over medium heat until the chicken thighs are evenly browned. Transfer them into the crockpot.
- Use a small bowl to combine the next 5 ingredients (from honey to ginger root) and add the pineapple juice. Pour the mixture into the crockpot.
- Cook the dish for 4 hours on High, covered. Add pineapple chunks right before you serve it.
- Use a middle-sized bowl to mix corn flour and water.
- Take the chicken thighs out of the crockpot.
- Add the corn flour mixture to the sauce in the crockpot to make it thicker. Poor it over the chicken thighs.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes