Mid-Atlantic Slow Cooker Philly Steak Meat
(cooking time: 8 hr 30 min; 4 servings)
- ½ large onion, sliced thinly
- Garlic – 3 cloves, chopped
- Beef sirloin – 1 lb, cut into 2-in strips
- Ground cumin – ½ tsp
- Ground black pepper – ½ tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Onion powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp
- Paprika – ¼ tsp
- Dried thyme – ¼ tsp
- Dried marjoram – ¼ tsp
- Dried basil – ¼ tsp
- Bourbon whiskey – 2 tbsps
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Prepared mustard – 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tsp
- Hot sauce – ½ tsp
- Beer – 1 can or bottle (12 fl oz)
- Beef bouillon – 2 cubes
- Add onions and garlic into the slow cooker pan, spread evenly on the bottom.
- Layer beef on top, sprinkle with all spices from cumin to basil.
- Add bourbon, mustard, and all the sauces.
- Cover with beer, crumble beef bouillon cubes on top.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours. Drop by to stir every hour or so.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes