Slow Cooker Potatoes Baked in Soy Sauce
- 4 large potatoes
- Soy sauce - 3 to 4 oz
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Favorite spices
- Water - 2 cups
- Fresh chives, parsley or dill, for serving
- Vegetables, for serving
- Peel the potatoes, cut them in quarters.
- Put the potato quarters into the slow cooker. Add water, salt and spices. Turn the slow cooker on HIGH and boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the sauce. Mix together the soy sauce, minced garlic, oil and spices.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and stir well. Turn the slow cooker on HIGH/BAKE and roast the potatoes for up to 45 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables and herbs.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Slow cooker recipes