Use it as a late-night snack, as an easy side dish, or as a holiday relish!
1 (8 oz.) container, reduced-fat
1 ½ tsp.
1 ½ tsp.
Dry corn muffin mix
1 (8.5 oz.) package
1 (15 oz.) can
1 (15.25 oz.) can, drained
- Heat the oven to 375° F/190° C/Gas Mark 5.
- Take a baking dish and grease it lightly.
- Add butter and sugar to a large bowl and beat them using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, kept at a room temperature before, one at a time. Make sure each egg blends into the mixture before you add the next one.
- Beat in the next five ingredients (from sour cream to cloves).
- Add the muffin mix alternately with the milk, stir until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix to combine, and pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Keep the bake in the pans for 10 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is an awesome spin on a plain grilled cheese sandwich. Feel free
You might also like
Rate & Review