Simple yet authentic, this dish is for those who value something exceptional!
2 whole heads
1 package, cooked, drained
Ground black pepper
¼ cup, chopped (+more to garnish)
¼ cup, fresh, grated (+more to garnish)
Red chili flakes
¼ tsp., dried
- Heat the oven to 400° F/200° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Slice about ¼ off each garlic head top and discard it. Place each garlic head on a sheet of aluminum foil and pour 1 tbsp. olive oil on it.
- Wrap garlic heads in foil sheets cut side up. Place the heads on a baking sheet and roast for 1 hour.
- When the garlic is ready, squeeze garlic from one head and chop it roughly keeping the other head whole.
- Add 4 tbsp. oil, chopped garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper to a large skillet. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add pasta to the skillet and squeeze the other garlic head into it. Toss to coat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat leaving the pan on the burner. Add fresh parsley and cheese and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley and parmesan.
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Italian Sausage with Farfalle and Broccoli Rabe
A beautiful two pan entree that'll please anyone who likes Italian sau
Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Fennel
This is a deliciously sweet and spicy baked rigatoni recipe that I whi
Slow Cooker Vegan Corn Chowder
This is a vegan and zingy version of a classic recipe that cooks up wo
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Pasta
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrim
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Beef Stroganoff with Mushrooms
I have been making this recipe for over 20 years. This can be served o
Mediterranean Roast Chicken Breast
(hands-on time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, 2 servings)<br>
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Traditional Greek Spanakopita
This is an authentic, really rich pie stuffed with spinach, onions, ch
Beer Sausage with Onions and Pepper
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Serve with some ni
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
This is a favorite family recipe that I ate quite a bit of when I was
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
Moroccan-Style Stuffed Acorn Squash
Vegetables, garbanzos, raisins and couscous in a lovely Moroccan broth
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Sauteed Green Cabbage With Onions
Delicate Napa cabbage is extremely rich in folate. It’s best eaten fre
Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza
A light appetizer or dinner pizza that is sure to be a favorite!
Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins
I used to love the chicken tenderloins at a well-known restaurant chai
Healthier Garlic Chicken Parmesan
A wonderful baked chicken recipe that's quick and easy! Using just a f
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
You might also like
Rate & Review