Cook these Dinner Rolls in advance to save some time on Thanksgiving!
½ cup (about 110° F/ 45° C/)
1/3 cup, softened
3 ¾ cups
Active dry yeast
1 package (.25 ounce)
¼ cup, softened
- Put the first eight ingredients (from water to yeast) into the pan of a bread machine (in the order that is recommended by the manufacturer). Choose Dough/Knead – First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When the cycle finishes, transfer the dough on a flat lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each of the halves into a 12-inch circle. Spread the remaining butter over the entire round and cut each circle into eight wedges.
- Roll the wedges gently but tightly starting at wide end. Put the rolls on ungreased cookie sheet, cover them with a kitchen towel, and transfer to a warm place. Let the rolls rise for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for about 10 to 15 min, or until golden. Serve.
Grandma's Green Bean Casserole
This recipe is much better than the standard mushroom soup and French
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
You might also like