Cook these Dinner Rolls in advance to save some time on Thanksgiving!
½ cup (about 110° F/ 45° C/)
1/3 cup, softened
3 ¾ cups
Active dry yeast
1 package (.25 ounce)
¼ cup, softened
- Put the first eight ingredients (from water to yeast) into the pan of a bread machine (in the order that is recommended by the manufacturer). Choose Dough/Knead – First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When the cycle finishes, transfer the dough on a flat lightly floured surface.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each of the halves into a 12-inch circle. Spread the remaining butter over the entire round and cut each circle into eight wedges.
- Roll the wedges gently but tightly starting at wide end. Put the rolls on ungreased cookie sheet, cover them with a kitchen towel, and transfer to a warm place. Let the rolls rise for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for about 10 to 15 min, or until golden. Serve.
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Almond-Crusted Halibut Crystal Symphony
When you're done this halibut dish melts in your mouth! The credit goe
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Favorite Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry
A very simple Chinese stir-fry dish which is fabulous in taste. I saw
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Fall Pork Roast with Sauerkraut
This is the traditional New Year's Day meal I learned from my husband,
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Slow Cooker Barbequed Pork for Sandwiches
This is always ready for tailgating and barbecues! I serve either on t
Slow-Cooked Carolina Beef Brisket
Good things are worth the wait! This flavor-packed brisket slow cooks
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets
A glaze featuring balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, white wine and Dijo
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
You might also like
Rate & Review