Cook this easy and delicious Sweet Potato Pie for Thanksgiving or another special occasion!
½ cup, melted
1 piece (around 1 pound), baked and mashed in advance
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the pie crust into a deep large baking pan.
- Whip the potato and the butter with a whisk.
- Put the remaining ingredients into a bowl and stir the mixture gently.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust, add the mixture of potato and butter, place it into the oven, and bake for about 1 hour.
In case you want to bake a chess pie:
- Bake the pie a bit less, for about 40-45 minutes. The edges of the pie should be set, but its center should be a bit jiggling.
- Take it out of the oven, and decorate the pie with marshmallows arranged in chess-board fashion.
- Turn on the broiler, put the pie in, and keep it broiling for about 5 minutes or until the marshmallows are brown.
- While the pie is hot the marshmallows will be standing up, but when it gets cooler they will all fall and make a brown layer of marshmallow.
- Leave the pie on the counter for half an hour to let it cool, and then keep it into the fridge for several hours.
Upside Down Pear Gingerbread Cake
Delicious, yet easy to make. The perfect dessert for a Thanksgiving or
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownies
Here's a scrumptious recipe that combines a blonde brownie and cheesec
Gingerbread Cake with Lemon Glaze
If you're looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, I
Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
My family begs me to make this creamy baked dish every Thanksgiving an
Absolute Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
You may have heard this story...a woman asks to buy a cookie recipe an
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Slow Cooker Potatoes Baked in Soy Sauce
Slow cooker potatoes baked in soy sauce make an excellent garnish for
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches
Smoky grilled veggies, rich tapenade, and tangy goat cheese make these
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
A clean, easy and yummy one-pan meal that requires almost no preparati
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Quick No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies were always served for school lunch. I got the recipe a
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
This is the greatest recipe I was ever given. It is a family favorite
Slow Cooker Apple Cider with Citrus Fruit
A great warm beverage to serve on a cool autumn evening. Garnish each
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fa
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter and milk. This
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Coconut Macaroons
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are
Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
These are so tasty your family won't believe they are eating healthy!
Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes
If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recip
6-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding
This pudding whips up in no time in your microwave... great for when y
Delicious Deep-fried Chicken Livers
Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores s
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Greek Chicken Burgers with Feta
These Greek-style chicken burgers surprise with a feta cheese filling.
Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato
Contrasting the flavors of sweet (roasted red bell pepper and sweet po
Zucchini Bread with Blueberry
Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bre
Cranberry Sauce Extraordinaire
This has been a 'trade secret' for years, but it's so good I decided t
Baked Sweet Potatoes with Ginger and Honey
Fresh ginger, cardamom, and sweet potatoes will fill your house with a
Wild Blueberry Sauce with Citrus Juice
Made with wild blueberries, this sauce adds a zing with lemon juice, o
Oyakodon (Japanese Chicken and Egg Rice Bowl)
This is a delicious traditional Japanese meal consisting of chicken sa
You might also like
Rate & Review