- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup processed cheese sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 degrees C).
- In a 4 quart casserole dish combine broccoli, mayonnaise, processed cheese, eggs and mushroom soup. Mix well, sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake for 1 hour.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes