- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces bacon, sliced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Slice each Brussels sprout in half, cut each half into into strips, and discard the cores. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir bacon until browned and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in cider vinegar, lemon juice, and brown sugar. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste. Increase heat to high and boil for 1 minute.
- Pour hot bacon mixture over the bowl of Brussels sprouts and toss to coat completely. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes