Busy Night Turkey Taco Soup with Avocado Cream
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, chopped turkey meat
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine corn, chili beans, broth and salsa. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and stir in cooked turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and cook 5 to 10 minutes more, until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream and guacamole until smooth.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with guacamole mixture.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes