- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a small baking dish.
- Blend together the cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl. Gently fold in the corn, chives, and onion salt, and turn the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until heated through and bubbly, about 40 minutes. Stir the casserole after the first 20 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes