- Leftover stuffing – 1 cup
- Leftover turkey gravy – 1 tbsp.
- Cream cheese, softened – 4 ounces
- Ricotta cheese – 4 ounces
- Eggs – 2
- Leftover turkey gravy – 3 tbsp.
- Leftover roast turkey, white and/or dark meat, diced – 1 1/2 cups
- Cranberry sauce – 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix stuffing and 1 tablespoon of gravy. Spread the mixture over the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cheeses, eggs, and 3 tablespoons of gravy with an electric mixer until smooth in texture. Gently stir in the diced turkey. Place the filling into the pie pan. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven. Serve with the cranberry sauce on top of a slice of the cake.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes