- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss the dry onion soup mix, sweet potatoes and vegetable oil until the sweet potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange the mixture on a large baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Upgrade your kitchen:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes