- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Beat in the corn syrup, eggs, salt and vanilla. Stir in the chopped pecans. Pour filling into pie shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes