- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter together in a large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract; mix in pumpkin until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves, and salt together in a separate bowl. Mix flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until incorporated. Pour batter into three 5x9-inch loaf pans. Smooth batter evenly in each pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of each loaf comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Thanksgiving recipes