- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and stir until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes, until partially set.
- Stir condensed milk into pudding mixture until smooth. Fold in sour cream and whipped topping. Fold in bananas.
- Make a single layer of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish. Spread pudding evenly over wafers. Crush remaining wafers and sprinkle on top. Refrigerate until serving.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Vegetarian recipes