- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook potatoes on High heat in a microwave oven until softened slightly, about 10 minutes. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick sticks.
- Combine salt, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, chipotle powder, vinegar, and olive oil in a large container with a tight-fitting lid. Place sweet potatoes in spice mixture; cover and shake gently until well coated.
- Grill over low to medium heat, turning often and basting with any leftover sauce. Cook until sweet potatoes are fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get amazing tips and recipes
Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
If the confirmation email is not there, please check other folders, including Spam/Junk – unfortunately, even the emails you are expecting to receive sometimes are sorted in there by mistake.
Other Vegetarian recipes