A perfect salad for a cold night – crunchy, nourishing, simple, and flavorful!
Extra-virgin olive oil
12 thin rashers
Red wine vinegar
Extra-virgin olive oil
Baby spinach leaves
1 (16 oz.) pack
- Heat the oven to 400° F/230° C/Gas Mark 6.
- Discard the woody ends of asparagus.
- Place the asparagus in a baking dish in one layer.
- Cut tomatoes in half, toss with asparagus, season with sea salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roll bacon rashes in tight rolls and put them in the baking dish.
- Drizzle rolls with honey and bake for about 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Meanwhile, boil potatoes until tender.
- Add red wine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Whisk until well-blended.
- Toss baby spinach leaves in half of the dressing and arrange on a large platter.
- Drain potatoes, cut them in half, and toss the halves in the remaining part of the dressing.
- Arrange the salad on the platter with asparagus, add tomatoes and bacon.
Seared Halibut with Caper Sauce
This is a very easy seared halibut with a buttery wine and caper sauce
Simple Avocado and Cucumber Salad
Enjoy this salad made with thinly sliced cucumber, dill, avocado, and
Orzo Salad with Feta and Tomato
A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
Raspberry vinegar is the key to this fruity tasting salad. Preparatio
Spinach Pomegranate Salad with Feta
A very quick and nutritious salad made with pomegranate seeds and feta
Apple, Beet and Avocado Salad
Winter produce at its best and in holiday colors too. You can also tos
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Sweet and Tangy Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad will make your picnic a hit. Everyone loves it and
Easy and Elegant Pork Tenderloin
This main dish is beautiful in its presentation and always comes out t
Melt-in-Your-Mouth Stuffed Strawberries
Yum, yum! Sometimes I add some finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate. T
Asparagus and Mushroom Puff Pastry Pie
A delicious pie with asparagus, mushrooms, garlic and hollandaise sauc
Outrageously Good Grapefruit Salad
'Outrageously Good?' I'm not kidding. So simple to make, but the combi
Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Asparagus
A clean, easy and yummy one-pan meal that requires almost no preparati
Dijon Chicken Salad with Grapes
This chicken salad is wonderful and easy to prepare. Plus, most of the
Spicy Apple and Savoy Cabbage Salad
Red cabbage has a robust flavor that will not leave you disappointed.
Easy Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
Great recipe for our Thanksgiving brunch. It smelled so wonderful to w
Top-Notch Spaghetti and Meatballs
This authentic spaghetti and meatballs recipe is made with fresh orega
Warm Belgian Endive and Pine Nut Salad
This brilliant salad is easy to prepare, delicious, healthy and goes w
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Avocado Watermelon Spinach Salad
Wow your guests with a delightful flavor combination they've probably
Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
A supremely filling, hearty soup. I serve this on cold rainy days wit
The Ultimate Slow Cooker Brisket recipe
This is a family recipe passed along by my late cousin David. It is s
You might also like
Rate & Review