This warm tofu broccoli salad is packed with flavor and protein!
Extra firm organic tofu - 1 package
Broccoli (cut into florets)
Extra virgin olive oil
Low-sodium tamari or aminos
Cornstarch or arrowroot powder
Olive oil spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with olive oil.
- Unpack tofu, pat dry with a cotton towel. Place tofu on a platter, cover with a saucer and top with something heavy (like canned something). Leave for 10 minutes, then discard any liquid that squeezed out of tofu. Flip tofu over and repeat the process.
- Cut the pressed tofu into 1-in cubes. Whisk olive oil with tamari, garlic powder and a little salt in a large mixing bowl. Add tofu into the bowl and marinate until the cubes absorb almost all the marinade (it will take a couple of minutes). Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss to coat.
- Distribute broccoli florets on one baking sheet, sprinkle with sea salt and a little more olive oil. Spread marinated tofu on the other baking sheet. Put tofu on the lowermost oven rack and broccoli on the topmost. Roast for about 10 minutes, flip tofu and broccoli and bake for 15 minutes more. Remove from oven when tofu is golden brown and crispy and broccoli only slightly browned.
- While tofu and broccoli are baking, cook the Soy Glaze with Fresh Orange Juice.
- Toss tofu and broccoli in the glaze, top with chopped peanuts, sprinkle with red pepper flakes and fresh cilantro.
Rate & Review
Thank you for visiting TastyCookery!
Pick your gift now!
Pick your gift now!
You can choose any number of gifts, from 1 to 3.
Quick & Easy chicken recipes for those who want their dinner to be special!
Simple recipes, yummy pics, and an incredible dessert for your sunny morning!
Tasty Tales Magazine
Our exclusive seasonal recipe collection for you to cook fantastic dishes every day!
By receiving (a) gift (s), you confirm that you’re now a part of TastyCookery culinary community and agree to get quick and easy daily recipes by email.