Appetizer: Water Chestnut Pineapple Wraps
1 fresh pineapple, cut into 24 1-in cubes
8 thick slices, cut into 3 pieces
Low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing 0 ½ cup
1 tbsp, chopped
- While preheating oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5, line the bottom of the broiler pan with cooking foil. Top the section with the broiler rack sprayed with cooking spray.
- Assemble the rumaki wraps: top each pineapple cube with a slice of water chestnut, wrap the constructions in bacon, 1 slice per each, and fasten with a toothpick. Place wraps onto the broiler rack.
- Bake for about 7 minutes; turn upside down and go on cooking until the bacon gets almost crispy.
- Remove from oven, brush each wrap with salad dressing. Return to oven; broil till bacon is completely crisp (5 minutes more or so).
- Serve sprinkled with green onion.
Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza
A light appetizer or dinner pizza that is sure to be a favorite!
Asparagus, Orange and Endive Salad
Raspberry vinegar is the key to this fruity tasting salad. Preparatio
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sa
Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings
If you are as burned-out on the basic Buffalo-style chicken wing recip
Restaurant-Style Chicken Tenderloins
I used to love the chicken tenderloins at a well-known restaurant chai
Best Ever Slow Cooker Italian Beef Roast
Best tender and juicy pot roast you've ever eaten! Also great sliced u
Divine Scallops in Wine Sauce
This is a fabulous and easy wine and butter sauce for seafood and vege
Effortless Chicken and Dumplings
This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! I
Absolute Best Liver and Onions
This recipe will turn liver haters into converts. Very simple! The th
Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa
Tomatillos, lots of garlic and spicy jalapenos charred under the broil
Easy Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Simple sweet and sour topping for slow cooker pork chops.
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Pistachios
I had never tried Brussels sprouts before I tasted this recipe, and im
The Easiest Chicken Salad Ever
This is the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life and it is so
Outrageously Good Grapefruit Salad
'Outrageously Good?' I'm not kidding. So simple to make, but the combi
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
These fried cheese sticks are very easy to prepare and sooo good. Enjo
Slow Cooker Beef with Mushrooms
The real secret here is making sure you sear the meat before the long,
Sauteed Green Cabbage With Onions
Delicate Napa cabbage is extremely rich in folate. It’s best eaten fre
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the trad
Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion
Caramelized onions give the flavor to these easy to make pork chops -
Spicy Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapenos are stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon, and barbe
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
Beer Sausage with Onions and Pepper
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Serve with some ni
You might also like
Rate & Review