Appetizer: Water Chestnut Pineapple Wraps
1 fresh pineapple, cut into 24 1-in cubes
8 thick slices, cut into 3 pieces
Low-fat sesame-ginger salad dressing 0 ½ cup
1 tbsp, chopped
- While preheating oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas Mark 5, line the bottom of the broiler pan with cooking foil. Top the section with the broiler rack sprayed with cooking spray.
- Assemble the rumaki wraps: top each pineapple cube with a slice of water chestnut, wrap the constructions in bacon, 1 slice per each, and fasten with a toothpick. Place wraps onto the broiler rack.
- Bake for about 7 minutes; turn upside down and go on cooking until the bacon gets almost crispy.
- Remove from oven, brush each wrap with salad dressing. Return to oven; broil till bacon is completely crisp (5 minutes more or so).
- Serve sprinkled with green onion.
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
These delicious mushrooms taste just like restaurant-style stuffed mus
You might also like
Rate & Review